abdera-user mailing list archives

From Neale Upstone <ne...@whirlwindmatch.com>
Subject Re: In examples, 404 etc should be HttpServletResponse.SC_NOT_FOUND, etc
Date Thu, 01 Nov 2007 17:49:54 GMT
Will do when I find a bit of time.

Disagree on the "they're well known argument from Brian, as they're
not.  200, 302 and 500 are all that I'd have stood a chance at in a
multiple choice test, as I don't usually write stuff at that low a
level.  And, it's an example, so should be aimed at the lowest in the
ecosystem, not at HTTP gurus (IMHO).