abdera-user mailing list archives

From Neale <ne...@nealeupstone.com>
Subject In examples, 404 etc should be HttpServletResponse.SC_NOT_FOUND, etc
Date Thu, 01 Nov 2007 16:59:50 GMT
Hi,

Little gripe, but other than that, things are progressing nicely here.

In the ProviderImpl example (and possibly elsewhere), could you
standardise on using the constants from HttpServletResponse (or an
internal set that documents the specific meaning of each response code
related to Atom).

For example, it's much easier to ensure we're handing errors correctly
when the code we've used as our basis reads:
            return new
EmptyResponseContext(HttpServletResponse.SC_NOT_FOUND);
instead of
            return new EmptyResponseContext(404);

Cheers,

Neale