abdera-user mailing list archives

From Gautham Pai <buz...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: exception handling post response
Date Tue, 20 Nov 2007 22:12:08 GMT

My personal opinion is that parsers should be as accommodating as possible.
This is especially true, if we intend to use Abdera within a service used by
others and we do not have direct control on the feeds that will be parsed by
the service.

I will look into the QName aliases option. I assume this code is still in
trunk?

Thanks,
Gautham.