abdera-user mailing list archives

From Kiran Subbaraman <ki...@yahoo.com>
Subject App+Servlet context, and APP operations -- need help
Date Fri, 16 Nov 2007 11:07:26 GMT

Hello,
I configure my application context to /kiranApp, and my APP Servlet
(subclass of AbderaServlet) to /atom/*.
My service document's resolver-pattern is set to /service* - In the
TargetResolver
Therefore, I should find my service document at
http://localhost:8080/kiranApp/atom/service. But then, I get a 404 for this.
Is there something I need to do in my Provider, to ensure that the context
path (/kiranApp/atom) is taken into consideration? or more specifically, my
servlet's context path is taken into consideration?

Whereas, when I do not configure my servlet to /atom/*, but to just /*,
everything works just fine. Am able to retrieve my service doc, and feed,
and perform APP operations.
Am a bit lost here. I referred to the discussions on the list around
TargetResolver, and really couldn't find a match to what am looking for.
Help... please.
Kiran