abdera-user mailing list archives

From Takasho <taka...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Abdera feedback
Date Tue, 16 Oct 2007 12:16:26 GMT
Hi All,

My feedback on the abdera project would be:

I would like to see comments in the source code :). That would help me debug
the bits where I get stuck.

I would also like to see working examples with full comments and
walk-throughs to explain the process. Such as simple client for consuming
feeds, full working simple server implementations for
spring/servlets/possibly RESTlets and using and parsing custom namespaces.

Finally i'd would also like to see integrations with JCR, db40 etc.

Keep up the good work and congratulations on getting Atompub approved. That
one step alone will remove any barriers for adopting abdera.

Takasho.