abdera-user mailing list archives

From Chris Berry <chriswbe...@gmail.com>
Subject [OT] Firefox Addon to view raw Atom documents??
Date Tue, 02 Oct 2007 15:27:10 GMT
Greetings,
I apologize up-front for the off-topic post....

I have been searching for something that may or may not exist. (I've
certainly not found anything)
I'm hoping that one of y'all may have an answer.

I'd love to be able to view Atom Entries and Service documents within
Firefox (for smoke-testing, etc)
In other words, I'd like to simply view them as raw XML documents
(hopefully "pretty-printed" to the browser)
I can see Feeds fine in Firefox (using Live Bookmarks)
But when I click on an Entry it always attempts to save it to disk
(as, say, 123.en.xml), which I can then open in Firefox
Similarly for Service documents.
It appears that the "atom+xml" is confusing the browser??

Does anyone know how to accomplish this.
Thanks much,
-- Chris

S'all good  ---   chriswberry at gmail dot com