abdera-user mailing list archives

From Chris Berry <chriswbe...@gmail.com>
Subject InputStreams and contentAsXHTML
Date Thu, 18 Oct 2007 14:56:46 GMT
Greetings,
I don't think this is currently possible but I'd like to check??

We are building an "Atom Store" and our content is just a XML file.
And for performance reasons it would make sense  (for GETs at least)
to simply pass along an InputStream
Can we do this without using Media content??
I'm fuzzy on how all of this fits together... (so I apologize if this
is a dumb question)
Basically I just want to stream XML as the content, and have it show

Thanks,
-- Chris

S'all good  ---   chriswberry at gmail dot com