abdera-user mailing list archives

From "Chris Gambrell" <gambr...@gmail.com>
Subject Restricted Characters
Date Fri, 12 Oct 2007 16:59:54 GMT
I have been getting WstxParsingException for a &ldquo; so I was glad to see
the ParserOptions setFilterRestrictedCharacters.  However, I set this and am
still getting the same exceptions.
If I also setFilterRestrictedCharacterReplacement(' ') I no longer get the
WstxParsingExcption but instead get the following:

java.lang.Character.isValidCodePoint(I)Z

at org.apache.abdera.util.XmlRestrictedCharReader.<init>(
XmlRestrictedCharReader.java:126)

at org.apache.abdera.util.XmlRestrictedCharReader.<init>(
XmlRestrictedCharReader.java:90)

at org.apache.abdera.parser.stax.util.FOMXmlRestrictedCharReader.<init>(
FOMXmlRestrictedCharReader.java:71)

at org.apache.abdera.parser.stax.util.FOMXmlRestrictedCharReader.<init>(
FOMXmlRestrictedCharReader.java:65)

at org.apache.abdera.parser.stax.FOMParser.parse(FOMParser.java:109)

What am I missing?

Thanks,
Chris