abdera-user mailing list archives

From "Woody Anderson" <wo...@xoopit.com>
Subject Re: exception handling post response
Date Thu, 25 Oct 2007 22:05:58 GMT
hmm.. ok thanks.

is there anyway overcome that? can i provide a map this broken ns to
the correct one?
with the parser? or by doing a "trivial" subclass of the parser that
would be used to deal with the response.

i doubt they fix this "soon", so just wondering what i can do to get
the url response.

Also, is there a standard for the "public url" of what you just posted via APP?

i sorta asked this earlier, and you indicated ContentSrc(), which sounded good.
Unfortunately, this response doesn't that info there.

also the Location header uses the protected edit link etc.

so the url i'm looking for in this response is:
  <link xmlns="http://purl.org/atom/ns#" rel="alternate"
href="http://example.typepad.com/eg/2007/10/example-title.html"
title="HTML" type="text/html"/>

so, in general is there a standard for this info?
typepad seems rather busted (as per wrong ns to begin with), but i
don't have the experience to know if there is some standard location
(where it's *supposed* to be) that i'm unaware of, or if this kind of
information is particular to each and every server impl, and each is
considered compliant (aside from the ns issue).

thanks
-w