abdera-user mailing list archives

From Chris Berry <chriswbe...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: unit testing RegexTargetResolver
Date Tue, 09 Oct 2007 16:50:43 GMT
Thank you Brian.

FWIW, I think that many users will need to be able to do this.
(RegExs are notoriously hard to get right, particularly when there
are a multitude of use cases  ;-)
So perhaps we should build this capability directly into Abdera??

Thanks again Brian.
Cheers,
-- Chris

On Oct 9, 2007, at 9:43 AM, Brian Moseley wrote:

> On 10/9/07, Chris Berry <chriswberry@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> I can get a hold of the RegexTargetResolver pretty easily.
>> But it requires a Request object;
>>
>>          public Target resolve(Request request)
>>
>> And I don't see an easy way to create a Request to use in this
>> scenario.
>
> How about a mock implementation of Request? You could perhaps base it
> on Spring's MockHttpServlet, as i've done here:
>
> http://svn.osafoundation.org/server/cosmo/trunk/cosmo/src/test/unit/
> java/org/osaf/cosmo/atom/provider/mock/BaseMockRequestContext.java

S'all good  ---   chriswberry at gmail dot com