abdera-user mailing list archives

From James M Snell <jasn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: InputStreams and contentAsXHTML
Date Thu, 18 Oct 2007 17:23:34 GMT
Look in FOMEntry in the parser module.  There are two setContent methods
that take inputstream.  The method would need to key off what kind of
content the user is setting; media content (anything other than xml,
text, html or xhtml) needs to be base64 encoded as it is now.  We are
fairly limited by the capabilities of Axiom.  I don't have the time to
look at this right now so I'd definitely encourage y'all to take a look
at submit a patch.

- James