abdera-user mailing list archives

From James M Snell <jasn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Abdera feedback
Date Mon, 15 Oct 2007 19:17:19 GMT
We have yet to completely sketch out the long term plan for Abdera, but
what I would like to see is Abdera become a top level project the
envelopes a number of related efforts.  The core Abdera parser would be
one project; the Atom protocol impl would become another.  With such an
approach, it would make a lot of sense to have a number of provider
impls being developed under the Apache Abdera banner.

- James