abdera-user mailing list archives

From James M Snell <jasn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: XHTML content and &nbsp;
Date Fri, 12 Oct 2007 22:47:39 GMT
I've checked a fix for this into trunk.  Using ParserOptions, a user can
register entities.  The 252 default HTML entities are preregistered.
You can add to that set or reregister with your own replacements.  The
replacement is enabled by default but can be turned off if your
application requires.

- James