abdera-user mailing list archives

From Dan Diephouse <dan.diepho...@mulesource.com>
Subject Re: Abdera feedback
Date Fri, 12 Oct 2007 15:44:49 GMT
<head>
</head>
James M Snell wrote:
  <pre wrap="">Hey Abdera-users, as we're getting started on the 0.4.0 development
stream... I was wondering if y'all would be willing to share your
top-ten list of complaints.

- James
  </pre>
Main things on my list:<br>
<ul>
  <li>Easier server side development<br>
  </li>
  <li>Ability to not have to have tighter integration between the
provider and the resolver so as to eliminate redundant information.
Ideally there would be some type of structure and both the
target/resolver would both know about it.</li>
  <li>Server docs</li>
  <li>I think Rob's idea of some durable persistence providers is a
great one. A JCR impl would be rather easy with the CollectionProvider
bits I wrote and would probably help clean it up a bit more as well.</li>
  <li>JPA/JAXB integration would be cool<br>
  </li>
</ul>
I'll be trying to help with these things time permitting.<br>
- Dan<br>
<pre class="moz-signature" cols="72">--
Dan Diephouse
MuleSource