abdera-user mailing list archives

From Adam Constabaris <a...@clownsinmycoffee.net>
Subject Re: Advice on implementing an APP server
Date Tue, 02 Oct 2007 18:50:07 GMT
I did write up some documentation about this, which James incorporated
into SVN, but it is now hopelessly out of date (it concerned roughly the
0.2.2 release, which is a bygone API era now =)  The doc I wrote is
still in the 0.3.0 branch's doc/ subfolder, but at this point it's
probably more of a harm than a help.  I don't have much time at the
moment to do an update.

I think your hopes, at least in the short term, are best pinned on the
wiki, as mentioned in the other thread: http://cwiki.apache.org/ABDERA/

If you don't mind looking at code, you might try fetching the 0.3.0
branch (or the trunk, if you'd rather play it that way) from SVN and
look over the appserver example
(examples/src/main/org/apache/examples/appserver). Dan Diephouse's
spring integration (see spring/) contribution, in conjunction with
what's on the wiki about it, will also tell you quite a bit about the
pieces you need to implement.

HTH,

AC