abdera-user mailing list archives

From Chris Berry <chriswbe...@gmail.com>
Subject Problem with JAR naming ( was Re: [Announce] Apache Abdera 0.3.0)
Date Tue, 23 Oct 2007 13:51:54 GMT
Greetings,
This morning I thought I might switch from my manually created 0.3.0
JARs to the official bits from the Abdera site.
And I noticed a naming discrepancy.

The versions here; http://incubator.apache.org/abdera/#abdera.0.3.0-
incubating
are named, e.g.   abdera.client-0.3.0-incubating.jar   (Note the
abderaDOTclient)

And the versions here;  http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-incubating-
repository/org/apache/abdera/
are named "the old way" :: e.g.  abdera-client-0.3.0-incubating.jar
(Note the abderaDASHclient)

This is a problem when creating Maven dependencies.
Should the repo structure above be made to match the new naming?? Or
vise versa??
We need POMs that match.

Thanks,
-- Chris

On Oct 5, 2007, at 2:02 PM, Brian Moseley wrote:

>> The Apache Abdera community is pleased to announce the 0.3.0-
>> incubating
>> release.
>>
>> You can download binary and source distributions from:
>>
>> http://people.apache.org/dist/incubator/abdera/0.3.0-incubating
>
> And if you're so inclined, you can grab it from the m2 repository at
> http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-incubating-repository/ .

S'all good  ---   chriswberry at gmail dot com