abdera-user mailing list archives

From Kiran Subbaraman <ki...@yahoo.com>
Subject WIKI for documentation ?
Date Tue, 02 Oct 2007 18:30:45 GMT

James / list,
Stating the obvious here... am sure this is something you guys are grappling
with anyway.
Possible to setup a WIKI for the Abdera project, so that we can start
contributing to the documentation a little more easily? Searched through the
archives, and didn't find a mention about a WIKI... did find a lot of
discussion on improving the Abdera documentation though.

I would like to contribute to the getting started with Abdera sort of
content - creating your first feed, parsing a feed, setting up an APP
server, using the client. Ofcourse, these example source code do exist in
SVN, and example discussions are scattered on this mailing list. A WIKI may
help us consolidate this.

Any thoughts?

Kiran