abdera-user mailing list archives

From Takasho <taka...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: abdera support for feed subscription
Date Fri, 21 Sep 2007 07:51:50 GMT
Hi Akash,

As a starting point I would recommend you read through James' articles on
the IBM developerworks site:

http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/xml/library/x-atompp1/
http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/xml/library/x-atompp2/
http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/xml/library/x-atompp3/

They will give you an insight in how to use Atom and Abdera and also provide
you with code examples.

Takasho.