abdera-user mailing list archives

From Chris Berry <chriswbe...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Invalid byte 2 of 3-byte UTF-8 sequence.
Date Tue, 04 Sep 2007 15:59:53 GMT
That fixes it!!!

I modified all of the pertinent POMs accordingly;
I.e.
<!--
       <dependency>
         <groupId>org.codehaus.woodstox</groupId>
         <artifactId>wstx-asl</artifactId>
         <version>3.2.1</version>
         <scope>runtime</scope>
       </dependency>
-->
       <dependency>
         <groupId>woodstox</groupId>
         <artifactId>wstx-asl</artifactId>
         <version>2.0.5</version>
         <scope>runtime</scope>
       </dependency>

9 POMs were affected::

dogstar:~/java/abdera/svn-head-using-old-woostox/trunk cberry$ find .
-name "*.xml" | xargs grep woodstox
./extensions/gdata/pom.xml:      <groupId>org.codehaus.woodstox</
groupId>
./extensions/geo/pom.xml:      <groupId>org.codehaus.woodstox</groupId>
./extensions/json/pom.xml:      <groupId>org.codehaus.woodstox</groupId>
./extensions/main/pom.xml:      <groupId>org.codehaus.woodstox</groupId>
./extensions/media/pom.xml:      <groupId>org.codehaus.woodstox</
groupId>
./extensions/opensearch/pom.xml:      <groupId>org.codehaus.woodstox</
groupId>
./extensions/sharing/pom.xml:      <groupId>org.codehaus.woodstox</
groupId>
./parser/pom.xml:      <groupId>org.codehaus.woodstox</groupId>
./pom.xml:        <groupId>org.codehaus.woodstox</groupId>

I will add this info to the JIRA.

James,
Can we move the SVN Head back to 2.0.5 until this is resolved??

FYI: we are using woodstox 3.2.1 in another project with these exact
same XMLs without problem??

Thanks much,
-- Chris