abdera-user mailing list archives

From Chris Berry <chriswbe...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: HTTP Auth with Abdera Server
Date Wed, 26 Sep 2007 16:39:31 GMT
FYI: In case this helps....
I added the ability to do "RESTful Authorization" based on HTTP
Method (GET,PUT,...) to Acegi.
I.e which User is authorized for which HTTP Method on a given URL
pattern.

I have submitted the code to the Acegi JIRA
http://opensource.atlassian.com/projects/spring/browse/SEC-531
And supposedly it will be integrated back into the core eventually.

Cheers,
-- Chris