abdera-user mailing list archives

From "akash shetty" <akash...@gmail.com>
Subject abdera support for feed subscription
Date Thu, 20 Sep 2007 16:00:11 GMT
Hi everyone,

           I am a beginner in using this apache abdera software.

I wanted to know how does abdera support the feed subscription process?

1)If I want to give an atom feed support to my website(blog site) so that
the other users can subscribe to my blogsite using the feed,
  Is there any support from apache abdera to create an atom feed for my
site?

2) How does a new blog written(or any updation) gets converted into an Atom
feed?

3) Say, I have a website of my own(a blogger for instance), as  soon as i
write a new blog the site has got some update. Now i want to show this
update to other subscribers of my blogsite. How to *notify* this update in a
blog entry as the Atom feed with the help of Apache abdera?

 I will be very thankful if you can give any help in this matter. Any
example code to answer this will be very helpful.

I am very naive to this product. Please bare if you find these questions
trivial.

Thanks in advance