abdera-user mailing list archives

From Chris Berry <chriswbe...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Invalid byte 2 of 3-byte UTF-8 sequence.
Date Tue, 04 Sep 2007 15:04:29 GMT
I will try that. I didn't before, because I wasn't sure that the it
wasn't required somehow internally...

BTW: I ran these XML documents with the supposed invalid chars thru 2
different UTF-8 conversions as I read them from disk, before putting
them into the <content>
And I also processed them with the Unix "iconv" utility
So I am pretty darn sure that there are no invalid chars in there.

Cheers,
-- Chris