abdera-user mailing list archives

From Chris Berry <chriswbe...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: 0.3 vs. trunk
Date Fri, 14 Sep 2007 15:28:00 GMT
James,
I apologize ! You are, of course, correct.
It must have been pilot error on my part.
I went back thru my steps of this AM, and now everything on my side
builds fine against the branch;  0.3.0-incubating.
(I have so many different versions around that I screwed up...)
Sorry again about the spam.
Thanks,
-- Chris