abdera-user mailing list archives

From James M Snell <jasn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Modeling Collections of Collections
Date Tue, 25 Sep 2007 18:44:20 GMT
I've been working on a "feature discovery" extension for the Service
document syntax.  You can find an early prototype impl in the main
extension module.  It provides a basic framework for communicating these
kinds of things.  You would have to develop the means of describing the
specifics but the features draft at least provides a generalize
framework for doing it.