abdera-user mailing list archives

From James M Snell <jasn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Modeling Collections of Collections
Date Tue, 25 Sep 2007 18:23:24 GMT
Yep... the point I was going for was that nesting app:collection within
application specific extensions generally ties that solution to that
application.  I am very much in favor of coming up with more
generalizable solutions, introducing as few vendor or app specific
extensions as possible.

The rel attribute idea is very interesting and would probably work well.
 I like it :-)

- James