abdera-user mailing list archives

From Dan Diephouse <dan.diepho...@mulesource.com>
Subject Re: Modeling Collections of Collections
Date Tue, 25 Sep 2007 17:51:10 GMT
Well, I don't see any other ways around it really. I'm not about to have
a Collection of Customers which has a Collection which includes Contacts
and Purchase orders, which in turn are collections.

What about:

<link rel="purchaseOrders" href="customer/foo/purchaseOrders"/>
<link rel="contacts" href="customer/foo/contacts"/>

You lose the accept info though. So once again, it requires foreknowledge.

- Dan

--
Dan Diephouse
MuleSource