abdera-user mailing list archives

From James M Snell <jasn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to configure AbderaClient to *not* use an Authentication Scheme?
Date Mon, 17 Sep 2007 15:14:04 GMT
Herbert, here's the answer I got back from the Activities folks.

Unfortunately, CommonsClient (AbderaClient in 0.3.0) does not expose a
method for setting cookies manually like this.  It will retain cookies
that are returned by the server, however, so if you use Abdera to
authenticate and get a LTPA cookie back, it should be automatically reused.

- James