abdera-user mailing list archives

From James M Snell <jasn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Modeling Collections of Collections
Date Sun, 16 Sep 2007 01:34:52 GMT
We had this problem in the Lotus Connections Activities component.  Each
user has a collection of Activities. Each Activity is itself a
Collection.  There is a top level My Activities collection.  Each entry
represents an Activity.  Those entries contain an app:collection element
that points to the activity collection uri, e.g.

<entry>
  <app:collection href="...">
    <app:accept>application/atom+xml;type=entry</app:accept>
  </app:collection>
</entry>

This approach has worked very well for us.

- James