abdera-user mailing list archives

From James M Snell <jasn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: 0.3 vs. trunk
Date Fri, 14 Sep 2007 14:46:38 GMT
As it stands right now, the only differences between 0.3.0 and the trunk
are the version numbers, the HttpResponse refactoring on the server, and
the new Conversion code.  The AbderaClient, most of the server
refactorings, the spring code, etc are all part of the 0.3.0 branch and
will ship in 0.3.0.

- James