abdera-user mailing list archives

From James M Snell <jasn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Next "JDK 5.0 vs. JDK 1.4.2"-problem with abdera 0.3.0, "ExceptionInInitializerError"
Date Mon, 10 Sep 2007 17:07:31 GMT
hmmm. is the error showing up on the server side or client side?  If
it's on the server side, and if you're running in a WAS environment, try
configuring your application to use the app classloader first.
WebSphere ships with an old stax implementation that may be interfering.
 Problem is, I can't recall exactly which version of WAS has the old
version of Stax.  I can tell you however, that I am successfully running
the 1.4.2 version of the jars in a WAS environment using the app
classloader first option.

- James