abdera-user mailing list archives

From James M Snell <jasn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: 0.3
Date Fri, 07 Sep 2007 15:10:55 GMT
There is no set schedule, but I'm personally hoping that we can have
0.3.0 out the door by the end of next week.  Regarding graduation, we've
started to discuss it a bit on the dev list.  The only thing that would
likely hold us back a bit would be the number of active committers.
We'll likely start looking at what we have to do to graduate once 0.3.0
is out.  I'm sure the other committers can speak up if they see things
differently :-)

- James