abdera-user mailing list archives

From James M Snell <jasn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Parsing errors using every example
Date Wed, 05 Sep 2007 15:09:56 GMT

Takasho wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I'm just trying to create a simple parser using the examples dotted around
> the net and also from the examples provided. I'm building from the trunk and
> its nice to see 0.30 shaping up so well.
>
> Is RSS 2 support dropped from abdera as I can parse Atom 0.3 docs just fine
> but when I parse RSS I get this error :
> [snip]

There is as-yet incomplete RSS support in the contrib module in svn.
There is currently no build script for the module.  You'll need to
compile that code to get it working.

I will* eventually get around to completing that code and providing a
build script but there are currently no plans to make it part of the
default abdera distribution.

- James

*Of course, others are more than welcome to jump in and work on it :-)