abdera-user mailing list archives

From James M Snell <jasn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Invalid byte 2 of 3-byte UTF-8 sequence.
Date Tue, 04 Sep 2007 17:09:13 GMT
If you can, please try to capture the on-the-wire bits using a tool like
ethereal, zip it up and post it to the issue in jira?  Also, what
platform are you running on the client/server, what app server are you
using, etc.  Also, what UTF-8 characters are you sending?  Is it
literally the string "some legal UTF-8-Characters" or are you sending
actual non-ascii chars?

- James