abdera-user mailing list archives

From Dan Diephouse <dan.diepho...@mulesource.com>
Subject Re: Invalid byte 2 of 3-byte UTF-8 sequence.
Date Tue, 04 Sep 2007 16:22:52 GMT
Dan Diephouse wrote:
> I have no idea whats causing this error, but I'm highly doubting its
> woodstox. Woodstox is the most highly conformant xml parser out there.
> (but I could be wrong)

And because I could definitely be wrong here... have you tried just
reading in the message with woodstox (skipping abdera)? If that fails
and its valid like you say it is, it seems like you should post a bug to
Woodstox JIRA:

http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/WSTX

Main take away from last message shouldn't be that I know where the bug
is - its that I think its probably dangerous to downgrade all around.

- Dan

--
Dan Diephouse
MuleSource