abdera-user mailing list archives

From I...@gmx.de
Subject Re: How to set encoding for atom-entries?
Date Mon, 03 Sep 2007 15:36:18 GMT

Hi James!

> Abdera uses UTF-8 by default.  If you want to use something else, you'd
> set it when serializing, e.g.

I definitly want UTF-8.
Then something goes wrong in my setup.

I have an <entry>-element, that has got a <title>-element.
(<title type="text>some unicode-characters</title>.)

If I leave the content of the <title>-element plain old ascii, the posting of this element
to a server is working.

If I put some UTF-8-characters in the content of the title-element,
the server responds with HTTP 400 Bad Request...*hmmm*

Reading of elements with unicode-characters seems to work.