abdera-user mailing list archives

From herbert <i...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: Next "JDK 5.0 vs. JDK 1.4.2"-problem with abdera 0.3.0, "ExceptionInInitializerError"
Date Mon, 10 Sep 2007 17:21:09 GMT

James M Snell wrote:

> hmmm. is the error showing up on the server side or client side?

The error is showing on the client-side, when executing this line:

ClientResponse response =
client.post("activitiesURL:9080/activities/service/atom/activities", entry);

At the moment, my app is just one unit-test running on a websphere-portal
5.1-JRE,
so I have no possibility to use the app classloader first or last.

Herbert