abdera-user mailing list archives

From herbert <i...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: Invalid byte 2 of 3-byte UTF-8 sequence.
Date Wed, 05 Sep 2007 10:04:14 GMT

Hi James!

I've just created a new jira-issue and posted the desired ethereal-streams
on it and
also my java-client-code. (please see readme.txt in the attached archive
first for more explanations
and for system- and server-informations.)

No I am not sending literally the string "some legal UTF-8-Characters",
I'm sending exactly one UTF-8-Character, and that is \u00e4. Or speaken
as a HTML-Character-Entitiy: &auml;
This character is put in with the java-editor of my IDE. The java-editor has
got the encoding-setup UTF-8.

Regards,

herbert