abdera-user mailing list archives

From Zi Xuan Zhang <zhang...@cn.ibm.com>
Subject A problem about URL parsing
Date Fri, 03 Aug 2007 06:21:12 GMT

Hi,

I am encoutering an exception when executing http request
(get/post/put/delete) when the URL includes '[' and ']'

org.apache.abdera.protocol.client.ClientException:
java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Invalid uri
'http://localhost/dm/atom/library/[@PzzxLibrary/@RMain.nsf]/feed': escaped
absolute path not valid
      at
org.apache.abdera.protocol.client.CommonsClient.execute(CommonsClient.java:158)
      at org.apache.abdera.protocol.client.Client.post(Client.java:140)

I think this should be an valid URL, since I can get the correct response
from browser. Can you provide some information about this exception? Thanks
a lot!

Best regards,

Zixuan Zhang(张子轩),

IBM Lotus Qucikr API Automation, CSDL,
zhangzix@cn.ibm.com,
86-10-62782244 ext.4648,
2/F, Deshi Building, No. 9, East Road, ShangDi, Beijing 100085, P.R.China.