abdera-user mailing list archives

From Chris Berry <chriswbe...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Document<Error>
Date Mon, 13 Aug 2007 14:40:54 GMT
On that note, it would be great if, at a minimum, these values were
made protected in AbstractProvider

     // FIXME:: these are private in AbstractProvider.
     private static final String NS        = "http://
incubator.apache.org/abdera";
     private static final String PFX       = "a";
     private static final QName ERROR         = new QName(NS,
"error", PFX);
     private static final QName CODE          = new QName(NS, "code",
PFX);
     private static final QName MESSAGE       = new QName(NS,
"message", PFX);

Thanks,
-- Chris