abdera-user mailing list archives

From James M Snell <jasn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Media ranges allowed for a collection
Date Fri, 10 Aug 2007 15:42:02 GMT
That's a bug.  FWIW, the "entry" keyword is no longer used in the final
version of the Atompub draft.  All of the values need to be valid media
ranges.  The error was being ignored and the "entry" was being silently
dropped.  I've fixed the code in trunk so that the mime type parse
exception is not hidden and that the "entry" token is automatically
converted into the proper application/atom+xml;type="entry" media type.

- James