abdera-user mailing list archives

From Tyrell Perera <tyr...@wso2.com>
Subject Re: Sample code for an Atom Feed reader
Date Wed, 08 Aug 2007 06:14:31 GMT
Thanks for the quick reply. I already have a working APP implementation
where authentication and get/post/delete entry are working.

I just want to do a basic retrieval of an online feed. Just a simple get
and build a Feed model from it. This is failing for some reason. Maybe
I'm doing something wrong?

Tyrell

--
Tyrell Perera