abdera-user mailing list archives

From "Jerry Hong" <jerrical...@gmail.com>
Subject Help with Eclipse and Abdera
Date Thu, 14 Jun 2007 18:44:15 GMT
Has anyone ever gotten the following error?

org.apache.abdera.parser.stax.FOMExtensibleElement incompatible with
org.apache.abdera.model.Service
    at org.apache.abdera.examples.appclient.Main.main(Main.java:49)

This is what I have done so far:

1) I have checked out a copy of Abdera from the svn repository
2) I have build the ant file and downloaded the required .jar files
3) I have set the classpath so that everything compiles
4) I am trying to run the example that is included when I checked out the
project.

I will greatly appreciate any help you can provide.

-Jerry

--
"Expect the unexpected, and don't expect the expected." - Jerricality