abdera-user mailing list archives

From James M Snell <jasn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Help with Eclipse and Abdera
Date Thu, 14 Jun 2007 19:54:01 GMT
FYI... I spoke with Jerry via instant messaging and resolved that the
problem here was that since he was pointing at a Blogger endpoint, there
is no Service document available.  What was being parsed instead was an
XHTML document, leading to the class cast exception.

There is a working example of a post to Blogger in the examples module
in a class called "Services".  Look for the postToBlogger method.

- James