abdera-user mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "Brian Moseley" <...@osafoundation.org>
Subject Re: problems setting entry content
Date Mon, 02 Apr 2007 16:54:42 GMT
On 4/2/07, James M Snell <jasnell@gmail.com> wrote:
> The method variation..
>
>   public Content setContent(
>     Element element,
>     String mediaType)
>       throws MimeTypeParseException {
>
> Set's the passed in element as the child of the atom:content element.
>
> Well... that's what it's supposed to be doing.

right. i didn't understand that when i was first looking at the docs.
i was using Content as a bean with a value and a media type because it
made my own code simpler, so i naturally was attracted to this method.
once i realized that Content isn't the Element that's intended to be
set here, i figured out to use the String, String variant instead.

Mime
View raw message