abdera-user mailing list archives

From "Brian Moseley" <...@osafoundation.org>
Subject Re: problems setting entry content
Date Sat, 31 Mar 2007 15:47:43 GMT
On 3/31/07, Garrett Rooney <rooneg@electricjellyfish.net> wrote:

> There may already be one.  I'd suggest checking the dev list archives
> and JIRA issues, I seem to recall some discussion of such things
> recently, and it may not have been committed yet.

yep. adam had submitted a patch, and i just hadn't done my homework to find it.

unfortunately i now have a test failing in
org.apache.abdera.test.parser.stax.FeedValidatorTest. i've attached
the surefire test report. i can work around this by skipping tests
while installing locally.

the only other outstanding build-related issue i have, then, is the
one about getting an up-to-date snapshot deployed in a maven
repository somewhere. is there any possibility of the one on
people.apache.org being updated? i don't know anything about the
formality of that repository or what effort has gone into this in the
past. it may be that the right solution for me at the moment is to
build locally and deploy into my internal repository.