abdera-user mailing list archives

From "Yogesh Mujumdar" <yogesh.mujum...@gmail.com>
Subject app client goes in infinite wait state...
Date Thu, 01 Feb 2007 21:02:10 GMT
Sometimes, after executing a POST, if i execute a GET, the client goes in
infinite wait state. When digged down, the actual wait is in the
MultiThreadedHttpConnectionManager, somewhere at line number 509 i guess.

I feel the problem is in the connection pool. Any way to set it to size 1?
Any way to have a single threaded http connection manager? I know this is
not a relevant question to ask here, but since i am facing the pbm while
using abdera, i am taking the liberty to ask :)

I am struck here from past 3 days... gave up today. Please help me :(

Also, in the client doc, a reference is given to the HttpClient performance
page that its not good to keep connections open for a long time. How
frequently should i call teardown and once again instantiate the client?
Right now, i am making a fresh client object every 30 seconds.

Your immediate attention will be of great help to me!!!

--
regards/Yogesh