abdera-user mailing list archives

From James M Snell <jasn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Controlling serialization w/extensions
Date Wed, 28 Feb 2007 15:30:23 GMT
Without a concrete test case, it would be difficult for me to say with
certainty that it is the stax impl.  However, there is a huge amount of
inconsistency between stax implementations right now due largely to
massive holes in the Stax specification. It would not surprise me in the
least if this was a Stax impl bug.

- James