abdera-user mailing list archives

From James M Snell <jasn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Advice on implementing an APP server
Date Wed, 21 Feb 2007 17:05:11 GMT
By a wierd twist of fate I had to take a look at that class today anyway
so I went ahead and made some changes.

The reason TargetType is not an Enum is because we need to be able to
plug in new types of targets later on, as well as allow specific
implementations to add their own targets in via subclassing.  Enums
can't be subclassed.

- James