abdera-user mailing list archives

From Adam Constabaris <a...@clownsinmycoffee.net>
Subject Re: Advice on implementing an APP server
Date Wed, 21 Feb 2007 16:37:37 GMT
James M Snell wrote:
> I can take a look at this or.... if you're so inclined... patches are
> welcome :-)

I didn't want to assume it was supposed to work the way I initially
tried (note to self: get confident, stupid!) Would a refactor of TargetType
to a JDK1.5 enum be acceptable?  I assume that works for 1.4
compatibility through retroweaver, but it might impact extensibility.

As I work my way through my implementation, I'm taking notes for a
larger document.  Right now, as it happens, I'm working on Provider, so
I'll work what I end up with (what works here?  I favor DocBook, but I
can easily just submit the HTML) and submit that first.

cheers,

AC