abdera-user mailing list archives

From "Rob Evans" <objective...@gmail.com>
Subject Extension Development
Date Fri, 01 Sep 2006 14:44:18 GMT
I have a large'ish information model that I'd like to expose via a feed. I
started looking at the OpenSearch extension to learn how to structure an
extension and I have a simple extension and factory working. My information
model has already been described in xml schema and I'm wondering if there is
a way to use leverage that schema. For example, could I use apache ADB to
generate the classes? It looks like my generated classes would need to
implement org.apache.abdera.model.Element in order for them to be added as
Extensions.

Is there a simpler approach?

Thanks